Aside from financial compensation of up to $10,000, there are several reasons to consider becoming an egg donor. The first and most important is wanting to help others fulfill their dreams of becoming parents. In addition, part of the screening process is a complimentary in-depth evaluation of your reproductive and overall health.
Requirements to Become an Egg Donor
• Good physical and psychological health
• Between ages 20 and 30
• BMI (body mass index) no greater than 25 (you can measure your BMI here).
• Not currently using drugs
• No history of substance abuse
• Not adopted
• Willing to take injections
• Reliable and able to make and keep appointments
• Willing to travel to New York City or Greenwich, CT or Bridgeport, CT for testing